Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mary, Comforter of the Afflicted

O Immaculate Mary, Dear Mother, Consoler, I take refuge in your most lovable Heart with all the trust of which I am capable. You shall be dearest object of my love and my veneration. From you, the dispenser of heavenly treasures, I shall always seek peace in my troubles, light in my doubts, defense in my dangers, help in my needs .
Be therefore my refuge my strength, my consolation O Mary Consoler. At the hour of my death, graciously receive the last beats of my heart, and obtain for me a place in that heavenly country, where as one, all hearts shall praise forever the adorable Heart of Jesus, with your most lovable Heart, O Mary, my Mother, Consoler of the Afflicted, pray for us, who have recourse to you.
 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment