Thursday, February 13, 2014

Jesus and Mother Mary

Bless us, Mary Maiden mild, 
bless us too, her tender Child. 

O Child Jesus, I turn to You through Your holy Mother,
I confidently ask You to assist me in my necessity
by Your Divine Power and Mercy.
I love You, O Jesus, with my whole heart and soul.

O Mary, Mother of grace and Mother of mercy, do thou protect us from our 
enemy, and receive us at the hour of our death. 


Blessed art thou, O Virgin Mary, by the Lord God most high, above all women 
upon the earth. 

Most high Queen of the universe, Mary ever Virgin, make intercession for our 
peace and salvation, thou who didst bear Christ the Lord, the Saviour of all mankind. 

Draw us after thee, holy Mother. 

Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Holy Mary, Virgin Mother of God, intercede for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment